RING SIZE GUIDE:
ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK YOUR RING SIZE!
-> The most common men's ring size is the size 9.
-> The most common woman's ring size is the size 7.
FINDING YOUR SIZE WITH STRING :
-> Make sure the string is wrapped firmly around the designated finger this will assure you choose the correct size ( the most common problem is people order to big rings as they haven't had the string firm enough when measuring)
-> Use a pen to mark the string.
-> Choose the closest measurements to our chart as this will be your ring size.
-> Pen (optional)
Please now watch the video below:
-> Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
-> Please bear in mind that most fingers on each hand will have a different size so make sure you measure the specific fingers you want the rings to go on.
-> Its sometimes best to measure your finger at the end of the day as this is when the finger will be at its largest.
-> Bracelet sizes are listed in the description of the product. The same theory applies to measuring your wrist as it does to measuring your fingers.
-> Tape measure.
-> Pen (optional)
Find a piece of string and begin to measure around the desired wrist. (making sure the string is held firm). Marking where the two strings meet.
Now that you have the mark string begin to measure this against a tape.
Finally now you have your measurement compare to the product description to see if it will fit. ( most people leave a little gap so it isn't uncomfortable on the wrist.
- Shipping - enjoy free express shipping on all orders above 100 pounds .
- Guarantee – All our items are Guaranteed to last a lifetime and can be worn in the shower without rust or tarnishing
- Dont Know Your Sizing – Check out our SIZE GUIDE
- Payment options? – PayPal, Credit cards, Debit cards, Apple Pay and many many more..
- Didn’t fit? – This is not a issue, send it back and we will exchange it for a different size.
- Need Help? – 24/7 customer support via email@example.com